Responsible for delivering brands, products and programs to standards in assigned region, to help drive profitable growth. Supports new and retention efforts. Improves consumer satisfaction and client loyalty. Deploys innovation, brand building activation and programmatic execution. Drives insights platforms. Partners with operations to execute mobile/digital platforms. Assists with client communications and presentations.
- Delivers and deploys brands, products and programs to drive growth.
- Deliver brands, products & programs to standards in assigned region to drive profitable growth through Field Marketing team.
- Implements brand packages and innovation opportunities into new and existing Aramark client locations across multiple business units to drive base business growth.
- Deploys innovation, brand building activation, and programmatic execution against the 4Ps.
- Partners with clients, District Managers & brand teams to ‘tailor’ marketing programs, as needed.
- Applies modern food presentation approaches to a wide variety of locations with varying footprints.
- Coaches and trains site level managers on retail and brand elements.
- Influences without formal authority, and can present to a wide range of internal and external audiences.
- Presents information with a natural passion, as a marketing retail food and beverage expert.
- Tracks and presents the business growth generated through role.
- Assists New Business Development and Retention processes.
- 5-8 years’ experience in consumer marketing with demonstrated success and effective performance.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment within a heavily matrixed organization.
- A strategic and creative problem solver, able to distill large amounts of information into actionable strategies, solid program execution skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Retail and/or other food services marketing experience desirable.
- External agency management experience desirable.
- A “go to” person with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience creating and giving presentations to high level internal and client audiences.
- A background of marketing which includes business analytics and financial acumen.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 60%