Regional Field Device Xpert - Valves and Actuators
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Regional Field Device Xpert – Valves and Actuators
The Regional Field Device Xpert (RFDX) key responsibilities are to maximize field device sales by establishing, building and maintaining relationships with our customers (Partners and branch offices) through direct selling practices to their engineers, project managers and purchasing departments.
The RFDX is also responsible for sales support on all Schneider Electric (SE) Buildings Systems and Field Devices offers, as well as other SE product offers that are relevant to their Partner’s solutions. This would include writing and influencing specifications related to field devices.
The RFDX position will work collaboratively with other SE product line experts and serve as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our field device products to promote growth opportunities.
Primary Responsibilities (Valve and Actuator focus)
- · Drive Field Device sales for their assigned partner organizations through the Regional Partner Xperts and Director.
- · Identify, estimate, quote, and close opportunities for recommended SE solutions related to Field Device sales
- · Provide direct application support for estimating activities to include take-offs
- · Provide marketing and documentation support for the region, including coordination between The Exchange, Marketing and SE product line experts.
- · Provide training support and coordination for our Partners and our training department.
- · Develop and deliver technical lunch and learn sessions related to Field Devices
- · Sales promotion and presentation support including event planning and logistics.
- · Help coordinate between product support and Partners when needed.
- · Maintain up to date CRM database to track opportunities and closed sales
- · Take a lead role in the development of specifications
- · Partner with SE consulting engineer sales team to influence specifications
This job might be for you if:
Qualifications / Skills
- · Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical sales
- · Ability to position and present SE products in individual and group settings to customers at all levels of their organization
- · Organized, manage several tasks simultaneously and have experience searching for information using the Internet and our company software programs/collaborative tools.
Education & Experience
- · Bachelor of Science and/or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- · 5+ years of direct technical sales or external customer service experience in the building automation industry
- · Travel will be required about 50-70% of the time to visit engineers, consultants, partner companies, branches, and other sites throughout the assigned regions.