Regional Facilities Manager Summary
Responsible for the overall facilities management of Pollo Tropical restaurants in an assigned region. Will cover Miami and Ft. Lauderdale areas.
Regional Facilities Manager Responsibilities
- Provide first-in and the last support to all stores within assigned region.
- Manage the activities of internal field technicians, general contractors, and service providers.
- Identify trends and opportunities to increase efficiencies at all levels.
- Act as project manager for all facilities related capital upgrades.
- Source new service providers and monitor quality of work.
- Provide short and long-term capital plan for assigned region.
- Monitor regional budget with attention to outliers and spend trends.
- Issue/review bidding invitation to contractors and obtain estimates from contractors; analyze the bids as to contractor ability and reliability.
- Conduct site visits to review work orders/projects to ensure quality.
On a frequent basis, will interface with the director of facilities, regional directors of operations, service techs, construction project managers, district managers, general managers, assistant managers as well as architects, engineers, general contractors, vendors, municipalities, and utility companies.
- Five (5) years of restaurant facilities management experience.
- College or technical school degreepreferred, but not required.
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate internal and external business partners.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of leadership.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently. Capable of adapting and solving problems quickly.
- Knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC, cooking equipment and related building systems.
- Ability to analyze data and budget trends to present solutions.
- Conscientious, available 24/7, very responsive, with a high sense of urgency.
- Outstanding follow-through and follow-up skills.
- Able to prioritize and exercise good judgment.
- Strong Microsoft Office ability; explicitly, with Excel.
- Ability to work within a CMMS platform.
- An optimistic attitude and a passion for customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Facilities: 3 years
- Facilities Management: 3 years
- Corrigo: 1 year