Regional Expert, Threat Prevention
Check Point?s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the securitylandscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point?s leading sales team and take your career one step ahead!
Product Sales Enablement/ Thought Leadership:
- Provide industry and technology specific expertise to directly assist Regional Sales efforts around the given technology (Threat Prevention and Mobility)
- Manage and support POC?s of relevant technology (Threat Prevention and Mobility)
- Training Regional account teams on value positioning of the relevant technology (Threat Prevention and Mobility)
- Deliver Roadmap content related to the relevant technology (Threat Prevention and Mobility)
- Assist in customer satisfaction efforts as it relates to the relevant technology (Threat Prevention and Mobility)
- Evaluate competitive solutions to identify product differentiation
- Collect and deliver product feedback with customers, R&D and Product Management
- Participate in Product review and analysis directly with R&D
- BS, EE/CS degree or technical school certificate
- 5-8years in networking security, standards and protocols (Security, Routing, Unix)
- 5 years of demonstrated strong pre-salestechnologyexperience in given area of expertise (Threat Prevention & Mobile Security)
- Strong data communication experience
- Strong security and networking background
- Some travelrequired
- Check Point experience and certification preferred