Regional Enterprise Sales Executive
Regional Enterprise SaaS Sales Executive
Join one of the hottest companies in the space! Our client, a leader in the mobile app testing and monitoring space enables enterprises to improve and accelerate their digital transformation by enabling speed and quality of delivery – and ensuring a flawless user experience – at scale. They are expanding and are seeking a top-notch sales professional to join their team at an exciting time. This is an opportunity to join an early stage company with a proven product, impressive client roster, a super successful CEO and a team of winners.
If you are an “A player” with a consistent track record of sales success hunting and closing new business within the enterprise sector, read on! Would you be excited to sell a disruptive platform that will create a positive and cost effective impact? Would working for a proven start-up with top-tier VC backing, exciting analyst and press buzz, as well as a fast growing portfolio of enterprise customers, all supported by a top-notch team of professionals and partner ecosystem excite you? IF YES, LETS SPEAK.
Compensation: Base $120-$140k/$220-240k OTE at plan with NO CAP. Plus equity and comprehensive benefits.
· Develop a pipeline of qualified new business prospects across multiple verticals to meet/exceed quarterly quota
· Work withmarketing and sales operations to take advantage of lead development efforts
· Use a consultative approach to identify and understand opportunities within the enterprise while developing relationships with key stakeholders to set up POC’s ( as needed )that will then be converted to sales
· Handle all facets of the sales cycle: prospecting, qualifying, presenting, POC’s ,contract negotiations and up selling
· Maintain relationships with existing customers to up sell, cross sell, and ensure contract renewal
· Provide feedback and market intelligence to marketing, product management and sales operations
· 8+ years of a proven sales track record of meeting/exceeding quota in a software, services or SaaS model.
· Experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS Solutions to CIO/CTO/Chief Architect/Developer as an individual contributor.
· 1 + years experience selling mobile testing solutions and understanding of the testing/monitoring space.
· Ability to demonstrate successful hunting and closing new business within the F100-1000 sector with deals ranging from $50K-$500k+ with a multiyear software licensing solution
· Proven ability to sell a complex technology solution and a solid grasp of technology (e.g. Selenium)
· Experience selling across verticals: Financial, Pharmaceutical, E-commerce, and others-A Plus
· Prior experience working for a start-up/ early stage company; selling a disruptive technology-A Plus
· Comfortable doing sales presentations, webinars, working trade shows and being part of a global team
· You must be a highly self-motivated, true “hunter” with low supervision and management requirements.
Reports to: VP of Sales
Location: Home Office
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field,
MBA a plus