The Regional Network Administrator plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of tasks including; the set-up and technical support of computers, applications, and related technology. Support may include but is not limited to, specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
You will be perfect for this role if:
- You want to work for an industry leader.
- You want career growth and upward mobility.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, service-orientated environment.
Responsibilities for the role of Regional Network Administrator:
- Oversee Regional Branch office staff with the set-up, installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of computers, peripheral equipment, and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Work with Helpdesk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multiple-layered client-server environment.
- Train and orient staff on the use of hardware and software.
- Performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Install and configure copiers, printers, and other peripheral devices.
- Complete FSR requests for PC hardware, including processing inventory, packaging, and shipping items.
- Manage region IT computer inventory.
- Manage ticketing systems tickets and requests assigned to Region Network Administrator.
- Manage phone system moves, adds and changes either directly or with telecom vendor.
- Coordinate and assist with new Branch location setup, moves, and closures.
- Coordinate with Region Admin to ensure IT processes and procedures are meeting SLAs.
- Communicate with Corporate IT any widespread issues and local problems affecting region branch locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the role of Regional Network Administrator:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate?s degree from a technical school, or similar technical training, along with a minimum of two years total experience in helpdesk/PC technician related role(s).
- Strong working knowledge of network printers, copiers, scanners, iPads, iPhones, Andriod phones, etc.
- IBM Big Fix, PC imaging, Sonicwall firewall, VOIP and CISCO switching experience a plus.
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to learn/adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- Intermittent supervisionrequired, depending on experience
- Apply sound judgment in execution of core job responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
- Installing PC Software: 2years
- Help Desk: 2years
- VOIP setup/ General PC setup: 2years
- High school or equivalent