Regional Distribution Manager
CENTRIA has been leading the way with high performance, highly aesthetic architectural systems and building envelopes for over 100 years. Our comprehensive line of exterior metal building products and services help give a dramatic edge to some of the world's finest commercial, institutional and industrial buildings. We continue to be on the cutting edge of architectural system building technology with our advanced thermal and moisture protection technology.
CENTRIA is the leading manufacturer of metal wall and roof systems for use in the commercial, industrial and institutional marketplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
- Coordinate pricing activities with the CENTRIA pricing team and VP of Distribution to maximize both top line and bottom line results
- Manage booking results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to meet or exceed annual growth plan.
- Coordinate cross region bidding activity with appropriate RSMs and VP of Distribution.
- Manage Mega-project opportunities with input from VP Distribution and EVP Sales
- Develop annual distribution review for assigned geography with specific market analysis, any proposed distribution changes, and specific action items to ensure continued growth
- Four year college degree or equivalent CENTRIA salesexperience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales, marketing or construction project management
- Willing to travel throughout assigned territory on a regular basis
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as demonstrated presentation skills
- The individual must be self motivated, creative and have the ability to learn and adapt
- Must be a leader with strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with and develop relationships with a wide range of customer types.
- As the face of CENTRIA to many key customers this person must be able to project a strong, positive image of the company and exude trustworthiness and loyalty.
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to see tasks through to completion.
- Must demonstrate good business judgment and support and encourage Company goals
- Position will not necessarily require relocation