8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Trupanion invites applications for the position of Regional Director, North East US. The North East region includes New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. This individual may be based anywhere in the region. The position of Regional Director requires approximately 80% travel, thus an ideal candidate should reside near a major airport hub. Locations such as Philadelphia, Baltimore, and New York are preferred.
Our Regional Directors (RDs) are responsible for Trupanion’s field sales organization within their region.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coach, develop and support a team of 9-13 sales representatives tasked with building and maintaining relationships with veterinary practices.
- Conduct regular field rides with team members in the areas above mentioned.
- Add value to selling skills, presentation skills, and territory management.
- Assist in development of key partnerships and accounts
- Grow regional portion of veterinary referred business
- Manage regional expense budgets
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
Education, Registration & Certification:
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of animal health sales
- 2+ years in animal health sales management and/or training
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
Strengths should include team-building, coaching skills, communication, and customer development. Our Regional Directors are pet passionate and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site parking at our headquarters in the Georgetown neighborhood of Seattle
- Free on-site gym