Location: Novi, MI / Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Education: Bachelor's /Master's Degree
Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience
Area of Responsibility
- Leading the team supporting pre-sales activities in terms of technical direction by obtaining input from subject matter experts across the ER&D business, negotiating the SOW with the client and offshore delivery teams, conducting commercial modelling to ensure all proposals meet EU revenue and GP targets while meeting client expectations.
- Responsibility for following project management process and ensuring projects meet NA revenue and GP targets during execution phase.
- Leading product and manufacturing engineering delivery from our offshore virtual (CAD / CAE) and engineering teams in accordance with customers' product development systems to support component and sub-system design, packaging, digital manufacturing and other activities to meet agreed functional, performance and attribute targets.
- Guiding and mentoring offshore engineering teams to help build capability and skills and ensure customer expectations and requirements are met and establishing a "solutioning mentality"
- Ensuring service levels across all NA ER&D Delivery accounts are in accordance with the agreed deliverables & SLA's (Resource Loading, Quality, and On Time Delivery etc), Ensuring clients provide key inputs in accordance with agreed timing to ensure projects remain on track.
- Managing, guiding & mentoring TTL liaison engineers based on / near clients to ensure employee engagement KPIs are met.
- Recruitment of resources to support business requirements.
- Managing the business / customer relationship with our clients ensuring that NPS and CSAT KPIs are met.
- Ensuring that offshore engineering team is kept fully loaded with a healthy pipeline of activity and creating demand for further growth.
- Attending customer meetings as necessary with engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, finance, sales etc and filtering/ feeding information and data to offshore team; maintaining governance & control of the engagement.
- Identify ways to improve project & Regional LoS profitability over time
- Look for synergies across projects or services for ways to offer more value to the client or enhance efficiency of our services.
Competences – Expert Level
- Customer Centricity: Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Business Acumen: Applies appropriate strategic logic to decisions and initiatives in one's area
- Developing & Managing Relationships: Develops and maintains constructive, open and honest relationships with others
- Execution Excellence: Plans, executes and improves work processes to ensure achievement of business goals
- Drive for Results: Demonstrates and fosters a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals
- Displays Global Perspective: Establishes and promotes effective business operations across multiplecountries and/or regions and coordinates appropriately with the broader global business