5 - 7 years experience •
Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Encore is searching for a talented and customer focused Regional Director – Hotel Contract Sales who will operate within an assigned region of the United States to identify hotels, resorts, conference centers, and convention centers that require or could require Encore Event Technologies Services. Determine the practices, needs and opportunities of prospective properties (customers), and leverage relationships to develop and implement a plan to sell Encore Event Technologies services. Develop financial models, financial considerations (deal points), unique/customized proposals, live sales presentations, supporting Encore Event Technologies branding initiatives, involvement in industry association activities (networking), and utilization of the sales/customer databases and systems. Additional responsibilities include:
- Collect and analyze key information about identified opportunities/account’s business.
- Identify near term sales opportunities and forecast longer-term sales opportunities in alignment with business needs.
- Develop an annual sales and account management plan with actionable steps to attain revenue goals.
- Leverage internal resources as key inputs to the planning process.
- Continuously monitor activity against the plan.
Account Management / Growth:
- Drive contract revenue to exceed established goals.
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues in the account, and develop, present and demonstrate Encore Event Technologies’ capabilities to the client.
- Coordinate company activities to aid in account development and large-scale initiatives.
- Maintain compliance with contract terms and conditions, and maximize the organizations’ revenue throughout the contract terms.
- Maintain and oversight of Encore support of account and relative corporate events.
- Identify key stakeholders and develop penetration strategies for all levels of the account’s organization.
- Facilitate customer relationships both cross-functionally and hierarchically between Encore Event Technologies and the account’s organization.
- Demonstrate integrity and navigate through political dynamics with insight and patience.
- Influence the internal team (finance, marketing, operations, and Integrated Solutions) to ensure customer satisfaction and proactive revenue/services growth.
Encore Event Technologies
- Responsible for representing Encore Event Technologies to the customer, and also representing the customer’s needs and requirements within.
- Report regularly to Encore on key business indicators and sales initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Experience / Education / Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of sales and/or operations experience within the hospitality marketplace; 3-5 years of complex sales/marketing and/or operations experience
- In-depth knowledge of hospitality industry
- Demonstrated excellent customer relationship management skills
- Computer proficiency