ResponsibilitiesLead the expansion of shared business services (Finance), moving repetitive common processes from individual business units to the operation in Monterrey, Mexico. The Shared Services function will deliver lower back-office costs while freeing up the business perform higher value-added tasks.
- Lead the transition of processes ensuring delivery on time, within budget, and realizing the necessary benefits.
- Work closely with functional leaders and prepare business cases, service scope definitions, process efficiency and design, and organizational plans to support the Shared Services expansion.
- Lead the analysis and development or update of process policies, controls, and testing.
- Establish service level agreements and report on key performance measures. Deliver services per the term of the service level agreements.
- Manage the recruiting, onboarding, training, and development of Monterrey staff.
- Manage a proactive communication plan that includes functional leaders, senior management, and the overall organization.
- Standardize services, reduce costs and improve KPIs.
- Build scalable service to take on more services.
- Oversee continuous service level improvement initiatives associated with core processes.
- Develop and manage operational budget and Monterrey staff.
- Minimum BS degree with 10+ years of experience in back-office functions (customer service, claims, or finance preferred).
- Highly self-motivated with a strong drive for results and demonstrated ability to work through obstacles.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong working relationships across functions and cultures.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills – must be able to set a timeline with the team and drive progress. (PMP or CAMP)
- Leadership and communication skills essential – must be comfortable exchanging ideas with groups of subject matter experts
- Bilingual preferred– Spanish/English
- 25-50% Travel, prefer US residence