We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $300 billion under management in mutual funds and ETFs. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, and asset allocation strategies, as well as money markets funds. CSIM uses a consistent and disciplined approach to investing across all our products and seeks to develop innovative new products to meet the core investing needs of our clients.
What you’ll do:
The primary responsibility of the Regional Director Institutional RIA Sales position is to drive asset sales into our suite of investment products which include:
- Index Funds-Fundamental and Cap-Weighted
- Actively Managed Mutual Funds
- Collective Trusts
This will be accomplished by specifically targeting RIA’s, Bank Trust/Private Bank, and other defined institutional due diligence teams. This is done through strategic territory management, targeted prospecting and visit strategy, awareness campaigns including conference attendance and regional events and by working with internal partners to drive sales growth.
What you have:
- Minimum 10 years of salesexperience within the financial services industry, preferably to institutions including: RIA’s, Bank Trust Departments, and Investment Due Diligence Teams with a proven track record of success.
- Proven Territory Management skills including prospect identification, sales strategy and implementation, ongoing support and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate product portfolio features and benefits and be able to speak knowledgeably about philosophy, process, portfolio holdings, and the rationale behind portfolioconstruction.
- Familiarity and commitment to use of Sales Force.
- Ability to work with key internal partners including product management and client portfolio strategists.
- Commitment to regular territory travel
- NASD Licenses Series 7, 63 Required
- CFP, CFA or CIMA Designation Preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life