Your responsibilities include:
1. Develop and maintain a high level of annuity production through the execution of a detailed business plan including training, motivating, and developing successful working relationships with specified Financial Institutions.
2. Support and advocate for corporate objectives; act as a steward of company resources; and a leader within the Annuity Distribution group.
3. Execute senior wholesaling functions in assigned geographic territories – Cultivate a successful business to attain activity and sales goals with top producers in all distribution channels.
4. Coordinate and execute a regional business plan with Account Development Manager and Internal Wholesalers – Act as key driver to a three person sales team supporting an assigned geographic territory. Adhere to required activity requirements aligning within territory management strategy.
5. Execute on specific activity expectations to maximize opportunities to grow advisor relationships and sales.
6. Mentor Account Development Manager – Collaborate and assist in prospecting with account development team to enhance advisor experience with Protective while building the wholesaler’s acumen and experience.
5+ years of experience in annuity wholesale distribution
Previous external sales management is preferred.
Proven track record of developing sales results in assigned territory.
Experience in all channels of annuity distribution is optimal.
State Life and Health License and FINRA Series 6 and 63.