Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develop and maintain monitoring and reporting systems to ensure patient access and/or accounts receivable activities are meeting quality, productivity and reimbursement goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of payer billing requirements and apply them to ensure proper and timely reimbursement.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Federal, State, local and industry regulations, rules, and standards to ensure compliance with requirements (Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, JCAHS, etc.)
- Develop and monitor departmental budget, taking necessary action to keep expenses within stated budgetary constraints.
- Develop plans and initiate actions to ensure compliance with organizational targets and standards.
What You Will Need:
- 5 years of experience in healthcare receivables, patient access management, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Management
Responsible for directing the operational, financial and personal functions of admitting/registration, centralized scheduling, financial counseling, pre-certification/insurance verification, and/or patient business office, to include: billing, cash posting, collections, customer service and AR vendor management; and other duties as assigned as a Corporate PFS team member and member of hospital leadership.