The RDO serves as primary representative to our clients for SSC services for education with a designated number of accounts in a given geographical area. The RDO responsibilities include: Program implementation, profit and loss for the region, operational support of unit managers, client relations and contract negotiations, account retention, receivables, sales support, hiring, training, developing, succession planning, mentoring and disciplining managers assigned to district. Reports to the Regional Vice President.
Incumbent is guided by thorough knowledge of business practices, financial tracking & reporting procedure management, personnel motivation, team building, leadership, Human Resource management, Facilities management, Company Services program, and applicable laws and government regulations.
- Programs in Facilities Services Management, Financial Management, Human Resource, Sales, Contract Administration and Client Customer Satisfaction.
- Plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of program implementation and operations of regional accounts.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs at each unit, and ensures compliance with corporate standards.
- Meets with Regional Vice President to report monthly progress of region by account.
- Participates in surveys / sales of new business and pricing same. Responsible for the selection of management and hourly personnel as required.
- Establishes and
- maintains client relations and customer satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering preferred or related fields and five years responsibility at a regional manager level or ten years as a director level in facilities management and contract management experience in a Business and Industry or higher education or health care institution preferred, with related continuous education courses.