The Regional Director of Operations participates on a management team for the district and provides overall planning, direction, evaluation and control of units, achieving operational and financial goals. The Regional Director provides guidance and motivation to District Directors, as well as other Managers and associates. The role also is instrumental in establishing and maintaining effective customer/client rapport.
- Is well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success.
- Possesses strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans.
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients and customers.
- Embraces excellence in customer service both for internal and external customers; has excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates.
- Has the ability to think quickly and accurately, be able to evaluate problems and make appropriate recommendations to person(s) involved.
- Has a high level of resilience during stressful periods and the ability to handle last minute changes.
- Manages all accounts within a region to ensure compliance with government and agency standards and to ensure profitability of the region.
- Attends committee meetings to understand the needs of the client.
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies.
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the Region and/or District.
- Bachelor's Degree, required
- Five years of experience in food service management, required
- Experience in large managed volume food service operations
- Experience in P&L management
- Contract-managed service experience, preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Req ID: 231318