Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
Reporting to the Regional VP of Projects & Integrations, the Regional Director of Projects & Integrations will support and coordinate the ongoing Company acquisition and integration strategy while collaborating and influencing key participants across Property and Corporate COEs to ensure a sustainable and effective long-term integration.
This position will coordinate and execute integration objectives for newly acquired MGM Resorts International properties while serving as a tactical MGM Resorts International liaison and key contributor. This position will also support a range of process improvement and management activities. All duties are performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts policies, practices, and procedures as well as within the framework and intent of the MGM Resorts Mission Statement.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices, and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
·Responsible for coordinating and supporting the integration of newly acquired properties into MGM Resorts International by working closely with key participants to build critical paths, adhere to set timelines, maintain a productive meeting cadence, and assist in delivering updates to cross-functional teams.
·Actively facilitate integration management sessions in support of newly acquired properties.
- Escalate integration risks and propose appropriate mitigation plans.
- Ensure follow-through on agreed-upon mitigations.
- Monitor and report back on progress, focused on critical KPIs and supporting metrics (“health check”).
- Provide hands-on support to newly acquired properties.
- Occasionally conduct and build analyses but largely oversees creation of said analyses and owns communication of results to appropriate project stakeholders.
- Responsible for activities relevant to projects including but not limited to: executing working and operating models across teams and groups, implementing sustainability plans, communicate risks as identified to all levels of management, prepping integration and support plans, supporting day-to-day project execution, and ensuring KPI output and reporting.
- Assist in developing executive-level presentations, program updates, set targets, timelines; interacts with senior executive leadership.
- Assist in the development of playbooks, certifications, and training programs.
- Complete additional special projects and complete other job-related duties as assigned
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Other job-related duties as requested.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- Four-year undergraduate degree in business, management, hospitality, or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Seven (7) years related experience, which includes a minimum four (4) years of leadership experience
- Effectively communicate in English, both oral and written forms
- MBA degree from graduate business school, or similar graduate degree
- Previous leadership experience in business, management, or related field
- Previous post-MBA work experience, at top-tier management consulting firm, or in a senior strategy or financial role at a major corporation in a consumer-oriented industry
- In-depth familiarity with the hospitality industry, change management, and how to improve operational performance in an efficient and effective manner
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Gaming licenses may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and business acumen as demonstrated through previous work experience and accomplishments.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure of deadlines, while working independently. Knows how to escalate appropriately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to present information in clear, concise terms to all position levels in the Company. Ability to be persuasive with senior executives, yet tactful.
- Strong and savvy interpersonal skills to work with a variety of internal constituencies, develop partner relationships and rapport, and influence thinking of management members with industry experience. Deal collaboratively and effectively with all business contacts while mitigating and managing conflict.
- Effective project manager able to implement projects with key stakeholders on time and within budget
- Strong team management ability to manage and develop next level of senior leaders while also guiding and working with junior team members to foster a high-performance and motivated team environment.
- Superior level of initiative, drive, and attention to detail. Understands short- and long-term goals and can handle details to ensure successful project completion and execution of strategic vision.
- Must have high ethical standards and ability to exercise sound judgment in dealing with politically sensitive situations and catering to differing interests. Champions diversity of thought and opinion.
- Credible leader with a natural aptitude for enrolling people in a systematic, organized approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, resource key projects, develop recommendations, and lead change implementation with little or no direction.
- Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Regular scheduled hours : Work Days: Hours:
- Other – Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.