* Oversees and directs the sales efforts for multiple communities and products within district, major markets, clusters and stand-alone communities
* Responsible and accountable for meeting and exceeding the occupancy and revenue goals while supporting operational policies
* Develops and monitors marketing plans and budgets to assure optimal exposure and maximum efficiencies
* Assists in interviewing, hiring, training and coaching of all marketing staff in the portfolio of communities they manage
* Monitors marketing and sales performance expectations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Five years of successful multi-site management experience in senior housing
* Sales and marketing experience with proven results, multi-site experience
* Assisted living sales experience required
* Proven track record in leading and coaching sales professionals to achieve census development goals
* Be able to travel quite frequently throughout the region with some overnight stays
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,00 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Job #: DDSMWdenCO491538