Clinically Challenging Environment
At Life Care, our goal is to improve the quality of life of each patient we serve, and we want you to be a part of that mission. To turn this idea into reality, each subacute setting is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced team of in-house therapists. We take pride in staying proactive with new medical studies and the latest technology.
We also understand your desire for success, both personally and professionally. This is why we are excited to offer mentorship programs, continuing education opportunities, clinical specialties, and professional advancement in a team environment.
Not only will Life Care provide a team-oriented work environment that allows you to thrive professionally, but also we also offer many other workplace benefits including...
- Privately owned company with over 40 years of success
- Over 200 locations across the U.S.
- In-house rehab programs
- Well-equipped gyms
- Modern and well-maintained facilities
- Strong multidisciplinary teams
- Flexible scheduling
- Specialty programs
- Must have an active license in physical (BSPT, MSPT, or DPT), occupational (BSOT or MSOT), or speech therapy (MA, MS, CCC-SLP or CFY-SLP) and meet educational requirements specific to the license. For physical therapists, must have MSPT or DPT if graduated in 2003 or later.
- Must have current ASHA certification if speech therapist. Must have current NBCOT certification if occupational therapist.
- Must be currently registered/licensed with applicable state. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- Must have two years' supervisory experience in long-term care or related setting.
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer