The Regional Catering Sales Director, Southeast Region, will assist a select group of Clubs with generating Food & Beverage revenues. This individual will focus on his/her assigned markets and venues to directly impact their catering, banquet, room and other revenues. Partnering with the remainder of the Sales team, this individual will collect and share any “best practice” findings or industry trends to aid and assist the Clubs sales efforts.
- Partner with assigned Club’s to facilitate the creation and execution of annual/quarterly revenue planning
- Partner with Private Events Directors for market and property specific planning and execution
- Work with property Leadership to strengthen their knowledge, comfort level and ability to lead effective sales meetings
- Provide consistent sales management to assigned Clubs in the assigned regions
- Assist in the development and management of Catering budgets.
- Keeping a strong focus on opportunities to grow and enhance catering sales without sacrificing the customer experience.
- Ensuring that all National offerings and initiatives are focused on driving revenues and profitability.
- Monitor feedback from the field and, coupled with the resulting revenue growth, provide perspective on future growth opportunities.
- Assist in facilitating Catering best practice sharing internally.
- Be knowledgeable of targeted marketing techniques that will promote the properties and provide creative revenue solutions for properties experiencing poor catering sales performances.
Bachelors Degree, preferred Previous Multi Unit Catering Management Experience, required Extensive Catering Sales experience 7-10 years of multi-property catering sales team leadership Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels