As a Regional Director of Operations you will:
- Recruit, hire, train, manage and provide ongoing development for Executive Directors and Clinical Supervisors.
- Provide direction and guidance in the oversight, implementation, and adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Provide assistance in the review and analysis of financial, clinical, and operational performance indicators and provide feedback to the General Manager and local management teams.
- Maintain current knowledge of program policy, service and license compliance requirements for agency programs.
- Responsible for filling in for an Executive Director at an agency in the event the position is vacant.
- Participate in the evaluation of agency performance through the annual evaluation proc