RADCO challenges the conventions of real estate investment, creating exceptional opportunities for our partners, empowering our employees, and fulfilling a distinct need in our communities.
RADCO Residential is the premier in-house property management division at The RADCO Companies. Our motto is Building Better Living.
RADCO offers very competitive compensation with an exceptional benefits package including paid vacations and holidays, incentive pay, 401k match of 100% (up to 6%), and professional growth potential. If you are passionate about finding a dynamic company with an outstanding culture, then you are invited to read below.
Summary ? As the Regional Director of Operations, you will lead a team of Regional Managers across multiple markets. Building on our entrepreneurial foundation, the Regional Director of Operations is responsible for successfully executing the individual business plans of a large multifamily portfolio, effectively developing and supporting your teams while promoting the mission, values, and business objectives of the company.
The successful Regional Director of Operations is adept at wearing many hats, effectively leveraging their time and resources to produce optimal results. You represent the leadership of RADCO Residential, our mission, and values when interacting with your teams and residents.
Successful Regional Directors typically:
- Participate in local, regional, and national industry organizations and represent the RADCO Residential brand.
- Continually grow their leadership skills, taking part in leadership development programs offered by RADCO and seeking out personal and professional development opportunities.
- Communicate with executives, investment managers, department heads and others as you champion the company?s business objectives and give voice to opportunities for improvement.
- Optimize property performance through the development and support of the Regional Managers in your portfolio.
- Promote opportunities at RADCO and attract quality talent to join the RADCO Residential team.
- Work collaboratively with your Investment Team to ensure that each community in your shared portfolio is performing according to its business plan
- Forge constructive partnerships with the operations support teams (marketing, maintenance, learning and development, business systems), and construction management team (during renovations) to enhance property performance and therefore the overall success of the assets under your supervision.
Skills found in Successful Regional Directors:
- An in-depth understanding of budgets and how to execute the business plans to achieve financial success.
- Experience with management and ownership acquisitions, understanding the due diligence process, providing market specific knowledge for proposed acquisitions
- Operating properties in alignment with the business plan including capital events such as refinance and the sale of the asset.
- The willingness to seek out answers and assume responsibility for the success of their teams and properties.
What Success Looks Like to RADCO Residential
- Your portfolio's operations are in alignment with each asset's business plan.
- Your regionals are actively engaged with their teams. The online reputations of your properties are good (and getting better).
- Your dedicated teams feel supported, acknowledged, and heard. You energize them, and they feel empowered to make smart decisions (and do!).
- Your residents love their homes and know they can depend on their community team to anticipate their needs and provide an exceptional living experience? even during renovations!
- Your team members and regional managers are connected to the structure, tools and resources available to support their success individually and collectively at RADCO.
Your Building Blocks of Experience
- Solid background (3+ years) in large multi-site operations and budgetary management
- Demonstrated success with innovative, large team leadership
- Sophisticated business plan execution
- Superior record of improving business results
- Die-hard commitment to empathetic, creative customer service
- 4-year college degree in Business, Real Estate, or related field
- Proud agent of change ? making results happen and treating residents with utmost respect
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.