At this time, we are seeking a Regional Director of Health Services to join our team!
- Monitor community implementation resident care policies/procedures that meet standards of excellence and each state's regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor community implementation of Wellness Programs (medication management, nutrition, fitness, disease prevention, fall management, continence management etc.).
- Perform routine community site visits to evaluate the quality of services provided and residents/family satisfaction.
- Provide clinical guidance and assist with care management and problem solving.
- In conjunction with Corporate Clinical Services, reviews pertinent policies, procedures and systems of each facility to assure quality services are provided to meet resident's needs.
- Provide orientation, education for all Wellness/Assisted Living Directors and resident care staff.Perform pre-opening and routine “mock” surveys for the community and assist with licensing/re-licensing survey preparation.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing/Sales staff to assure an appropriate market to move-in process and determine additional services necessary to meet market needs.
- Associates Degree Required, BSN preferred.
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted RN license.
- Minimum of 5 years healthcare management experience, demonstrates clinical competency in the areas of assessment, medication management, service planning and disease management.
- 2-3 years of experience in senior housing/assisted living desired.
- State RN license in primary state of responsibility.Valid driver's license required for extensive travel.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, be organized in the management of resident care and the supervision of staff.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Extensive travel is required.
Auto Req ID: