Regional Director of Clinical Operations (RDCO)
We are seeking an experienced Regional Director of Clinical Operations (RDCO) in Illinois. In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Vice President of Clinical Operations and will be working closely with the Corporate Management team to implement clinical policies and procedures. The responsibilities of the RDCO will include, but will not be limited to;
- Conducting onsite community visits
- Implementing clinical systems
- Implementing nurse competency programs
- Ensuring risk management meets state and federal requirements
- Developing plans of correction following surveys
- Maintaining and ensuring quality customer service relations.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Director of Nursing experience is strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years clinical management experience in the healthcare field.
- Knowledge of state requirements and federal guidelines.
- Organizational skills and flexibility to supervise multiple facilities.
- Demonstrate quality leadership & motivational skills.
- Knowledge of Therapy, MDS/PPS processes, Staff Development, and Dietary services and regulations.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network