At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Regional Director of Care Services, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
As the Regional Director of Care Services, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence, and fun. The Regional Director of Care Services (RDCS) is responsible for providing quality nursing oversight for communities in an Enlivant region. The RDCS leads the clinical case management for our residents by providing training and support to the Care Services Managers at our communities.
- Ensures quality patient care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines as well as the Joint Commission regulations and standards
- Leads the implementation and evaluation of clinical short and long-term goals and objectives
- Serves as a resource on clinical issues, current trends in healthcare, and state, federal and the Joint Commission regulations
- Ensures compliance, efficiency and Care Services Manager’s understanding of clinical policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degreepreferred)
- Maintains a current/unencumbered RN license in state(s) of primary responsibility
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical region / leadership experience in long term care, community based care or assisted living
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- Administrative or supervisory and Multi-facility / community consulting experience
- Ability to travel within the region
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Exhibit good time management and organization skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility