Hospital Partnership Division is an exciting joint venture with Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
Summary: The Regional Director of Business Development for Community Health Systems will lead the volume growth efforts in their respective region of home care agencies. Position is accountable for achieving and exceeding market admissions and “patient days” goals. The Regional Director provides leadership and direction in branding, marketing, and customer service; Plans, organizes, and implements sales support activities and programs for a region/sales area that includes Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana-15 locations. Responsible for helping to achieve sales goals for the region through the creation and assignment of various business development initiatives. Monitors collective sales results and intervenes when appropriate to ensure core activities to effectively drive results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The statements below are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents in this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
• With the VP of Business Development will determine appropriate levels of staff in the Business Development
Representative and Patient Transition Specialist positions for each agency with their region.
• Source, recruit, select, hire, on-board, train, and oversee development of the Business Development Representatives and Patient Transition Specialist in their region. Conduct 90 day and annual performance review and personnel actions as appropriate.
• Develop incentive plans with the VP of Business Development and Chief Financial Officer's guidance and approvals. Ensure compliance guidelines are understood and adhered to. Monitor and manage marketing expenditures within budgetary and compliance guidelines.
• Lead, manage, and direct sales and educational activities of the Business Development Representatives and Patient Transition Specialists, including coaching, mentoring, and accompanying individuals in their territories. Host weekly teleconference calls with sales team members to include role playing and strategy and business plan reviews.
• Assist each agency in developing a comprehensive annual sales plan and update on a quarterly basis. Ensure specifics of this plan are incorporated into sales team's daily activity.
• Monitor, track, and forecast sales activity through weekly sales activity reports, monthly referral reports and the use of various sales specific Home Care Home Base reports. Assist in maintaining and expanding referral source base.
• Build and maintain affiliate hospital relationship with key staff members such as Chief Executive Officer, Chief
Financial Officer, Director of Marketing, physician liaison, Case Management director and other key accounts.
• Determine if each agency's insurance contracts and service coverage area are adequate and mirror the affiliates as closely as possible.
• Produce weekly and monthly sales reports showing volume growth and speak to plans of correction as needed.
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing sales referrals and other sales-related activities.
• Acquires and applies up-to-date information about the home care industry, the company's services, competitive
advantages, and opportunities by market.
• Should be good steward of all agency financial resources, including but not limited to arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services needed.
• Performs duties in accordance of and under the direction/supervision as defined by the Agency’s organizational chart.
• Follows agency policies and procedures. Maintains confidentiality of patients and agency information.
• Participates in appropriate team conferences, staff meetings, in-service and committees with physicians and agency staff to ensure continuity of care.
• Completes and submits all documentation, including clinical and progress notes in a timely manner according to agency policy.
• Attends in-service and education as required.
• Adheres to Federal/ State guidelines rules regulations, statutes and law.
• Follows the Code of Conduct policy.
• Complies with corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
• Active/current agency health requirements.
• Must complete required department competencies to validate and maintain competency.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Knowledge of medical terminology. Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have keen organizational and time management skills, be able to multi-task and be detail oriented.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Database software. Must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word)
• Occasionally (up to 33%) - Squatting, Climbing, Kneeling, Twisting, Lifting 50+ lbs, Carrying 50+ lbs, Pushing up to
• Frequently (34-66%) – Sitting, Driving
Visual, Hearing and Health Requirements: Must be able to see with corrective eye wear, Must be able to hear clearly with assistance. Must have a clear speaking voice.
Education: Bachelors’ degree in a business, marketing or related field preferred.
Experience: Minimum five years’ experience in a multi-site sales training and/or management role required.
Almost Family, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
• Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
• 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!