The Regional Director, LFA develops, implements and maintains a complex recruiting business plan to drive recruitment and retention of qualified financial advisors for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibilities in Phoenix, Salt Lake City, El Paso, Denver and Casper WY. S/he will communicate LFAs value proposition and culture in the marketplace while also leveraging and connecting local and national resources with financial advisors to drive growth objectives.
- Communicates and models both the Lincoln and LFA value proposition and culture to the external marketplace and within their RPOs through partnership and collaboration with distribution partners.
- Coordinates and engages resources to deliver enterprise sales results for LFA including Life, Annuities, and RPS sales.
- Develops leads and contacts prospective advisors to determine suitability of current business with LFA strategies, goals, and compliance procedures.
- Directs, oversees, and drives the recruitment of qualified financial advisors within a specific region.
- Drives the growth and expansion of LFA's footprint within a specific region.
- Leads the onboarding of new planners to LFA, partnering with the Relationship Management team and leverages local and national LFN resources including the Life Insurance, Advisory, and AdviceNext teams.
- Monitors sales practices and standards for his/her region.
- Partners with the National Recruiting Team to meet LFA's advisor recruitment goals.
- Provides supervisory oversight and partners with Divisional Directors of Supervision to leverage LFA's centralized function and promotes a culture of compliance.
Education & Experience
- 5 to 7+ Years experience in the Financial Services/Insurance industry with sales recruiting experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
- Upon Hire Certifications/Licensures : Series License-7, Series License-24, Series License-66, Resident State Life & Health.
- Travel Type :National Domestic
- Travel Amount :50-80%