I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Regional Director is responsible for overall organization and direction of administrative and clinical operations for their branch locations. The Regional Director ensures the delivery of efficient, adequate, appropriate, and effective home health care services to the agency patient population.
My commitment will include:
- Fostering positive morale among staff by promotion of open communication with all departments, to help create and maintain an innovative and cooperative staff relationship and environment.
- Participating in Agency organized functions which relate to community and public awareness.
- Developing strategic plan for certified home care and reporting analysis of quarterly findings.
- Providing oversight for the development, implementation, and evaluation of policies, procedures, clinical protocols, forms, quality improvement monitors, service programs, and other components of program infrastructure.
- Supervising and providing direction to agency personnel in an effort to ensure quality and continuity of services.
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels at all branch locations to meet patient needs.
- Assures all Quality Assurance recommendations are followed for improvement of patient care or operational needs.
- Meeting with field and office staff on a regular basis to provide guidance and coaching on specific issues as needed.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited University preferred, BSN or MSN preferred.
- Licensure: Current license as a registered nursepreferred.
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years health care management and home care experiencepreferred.
- Skills: Requires demonstrated interpersonal, supervisory, and management skills with ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrates proven decision making and financial management skills. Exhibits working knowledge of regulations and reimbursement in home health care as well as proven leadership abilities.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals.