If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you! Adventist Health System is seeking qualified candidates for the Regional Director of Managed Care position for the Mid-America region. This position is based in Burleson, Texas
This position will provide leadership for managed care strategy, contracting and contract management for the hospitals, ancillary services, employed physicians and long-term care nursing and rehabilitation centers. Specific job duties include:
- Maintaining positive working relationships between the managed care organizations, hospitals, ancillary services, employed physicians and nursing and rehab centers.
- Facilitating the understanding of managed care within the hospitals departments, medical practices and nursing and rehab centers.
- Re-evaluating managed care contracts continually, analyzing potential for market share, profitability, and competitiveness.
- Facilitating renegotiation and rate increases timely and when appropriate.
- Monitoring the financial, operational, and strategic impact of each managed care relationship to identify areas for improvement.
- Working with patient financial services on managed care claim related issues.
- Assisting the CFO with operational or special projects, which include the annual managed care budgets and market summary overviews.
- A minimum of five years of health care leadership experience required in managed care with emphasis on managed care strategic planning, contracting for hospital/ancillary/physician services and contract management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred