Alternate Locations: Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Birmingham, AL (Alabama); Nashville, TN (Tennessee)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
Develops, implements and maintains a complex recruiting business plan to drive recruitment and retention of qualified financial advisors for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibilities in Tennesse, Alabama, and Georgia. S/he will communicate LFAs value proposition and culture in the marketplace while also leveraging and connecting local and national resources with financial advisors to drive growth objectives.
- Communicates and models both the Lincoln and LFA value proposition and culture to the external marketplace and within their RPOs through partnership and collaboration with distribution partners.
- Coordinates and engages resources to deliver enterprise sales results for LFA including Life, Annuities, and RPS sales.
- Develops leads and contacts prospective advisors to determine suitability of current business with LFA strategies, goals, and compliance procedures.
- Directs, oversees, and drives the recruitment of qualified financial advisors within a specific region.
- Drives the growth and expansion of LFA's footprint within a specific region.
- Leads the onboarding of new planners to LFA, partnering with the Relationship Management team and leverages local and national LFN resources including the Life Insurance, Advisory, and AdviceNext teams.
- Monitors sales practices and standards for his/her region.
- Partners with the National Recruiting Team to meet LFA's advisor recruitment goals.
- Provides supervisory oversight and partners with Divisional Directors of Supervision to leverage LFA's centralized function and promotes a culture of compliance.
Education & Experience
- 5 7+ Years experience in the Financial Services/Insurance industry with sales recruiting experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)