Carbon Black is seeking a dynamic Regional Sales Director to build and drive our enterprise and government security solutions revenue across the South region. Reporting to the SVP, North American Field Sales, as the Regional Sales Director, you will coach and lead a small, but scaling team of Regional Sales Managers.
Success as a Regional Sales Director at Carbon Black means you have the vision to evaluate existing situations and create new approaches to promote continuous growth, lead and challenge your team to think entrepreneurially and take calculated risks, and be nimble to navigate, communicate, and drive initiatives as a champion of change as the needs of our customers and the Carbon Black business continue to evolve.
What you’ll do:
- Coach, motivate, and mentor a team ofRegional Sales Managers by:
- Establishing short and long-term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives as well as set revenue targets and lead team to ensure targets are met
- Serving as a coach, mentor and educator to engage your existing team to achieve and maintain peak performance as well as continuously networking and leading the interview process to identify and select strong talent in partnership with your HR and Recruiting partners
- Serve as a strong collaborator with functional peers across functions including Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, Partner, Sales Engineering, Services Customer Support, and Product Development to ensure optimal support of sales activity
- Partner with senior leadership team to proactively identify gaps, challenges and seek opportunities to develop strategies to enhance the sales strategy
- Formulate and optimize regional channel partner strategy to drive revenue growth through a broad channel ecosystem and develop strong executive relationships within these business partners
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as an individual contributor hunter/seller targeting large enterprise accounts in the security space plus 5 years’ experience as a leader and manager with a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace with an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Results driven coach, mentor and cross functional leader who drives group results through teamwork and individual performance management
- Strong business acumen with analytical chops to assess the business and drive the organization forward including experience with developing budgets and predicting projected costs