Are you a passionate and self-motivated person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment? If so, continue to build your career with us! The Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM) Field Sales team is a collaborative, competitive, fast paced and exciting environment. The ExpertiseWe’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Series 7 and 63
- CIMA desired
- Passion for the financial or investment management industry
- A minimum of 5 years of field sales experienceworking within Financial Services Industry
The Purpose of Your Role As a Field Wholesaler/Regional Director your primary responsibility will be supporting and driving sales through financial advisors. You’ll work on a daily basis to help provide valuable market insight, portfolio construction guidance and investment product solutions to Financial Advisors and their clients in the broker dealer community. In your role you will be an important part of the FIAM distribution team and will be responsible for making in-person sales calls, partnering with your Internal and Specialist teams to drive new business, retain assets and grow market share. The SkillsYou Bring
- Your outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, decision making and multi-tasking abilities
- You have proven advanced customer service skills
- Your ability to represent multiple product offerings including: retirement products, and Fidelity Mutual Fund, Index Fund and ETF solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills that translate into a positive client experience
- You have a passion for sales and the ability to uncover and qualify new opportunities
- You are committed to constant self-improvement and exhibit a competitive drive
- You thrive in fast paced and team oriented environment
- You are extremely resourceful, organized, and ability to prioritize multiple priorities
- You have a high aptitude to learn new things quickly and adapt to new situations
- Your effective listening, communication and presentation skills
The ValueYou Deliver
- Consulting on a wide range of Fidelity products, investment perspectives, and financial markets to assist our clients in their investing goals.
- Collaborating with Internal partners and Specialists on how to service these professionals and create more opportunities for us to partner with them going forward.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization You have the opportunity to help FIAM’s goal of becoming the “first call” that select Financial Advisors make when they encounter challenges in their practice or are in need of a product or business practice solution. Additionally, as a sales person you influence and directly impact the revenue and profitability for the firm.