Diversicare operates 76 centers in ten states primarily in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. As Diversicare team member, you will play an instrumental role in the care of our patients and residents, our most important responsibility. We are seeking compassionate team members to assist our patients and residents with activities of daily living. We are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment for our team members. A qualified candidate is responsible for all key accountabilities in a manner that is reflective of Diversicare’s Mission and Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients and residents you serve, Diversicare is the place for you.
- Maintain high environmental standards of facility presentation throughout the company in the areas of cleanliness, floor care and odor control through frequent visits to facilities.
- Monitor presentation performance in all facilities routinely and maintain an ongoing list of focus facilities identified as being challenged in the areas of cleanliness, floor care and odor control. Teaching and training in all the areas above as well as following proper infection control techniques. Work with focus facilities to improve service levels as the primary ission.
- Evaluate products and equipment used in the housekeeping and laundry departments in conjunction with the V.P. of Purchasing and Property Management.
- Provide training in recommended housekeeping and laundry procedure and usage of product and equipment.
- Develop or modify resource manuals in the areas of housekeeping and laundry procedure.
- Stay abreast of developments and trends in the areas of institutional environmental services.
- Work closely with the Director of Property Management to insure the facilities are maintained in the best possible condition.
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-directed at all times.
- Ability to travel extensively to perform the consultation and training functions.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft business products and other web based programs.
- Ability to follow written directions, mechanical guides and manufacturers specifications regarding equipment.
- Moral integrity a must and good use of common sense.
Job ID 2017-25115