As a leader in our Enterprise Sales Team, you will lead a team of Account Executives who are responsible for promoting and deploying the Omada program across enterprise companies. The Regional Director will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Key responsibilities include team design, training, coaching & hiring; setting annual quotas, territory planning and accurate forecasting. You will also lead process optimization which includes deployment and the use of our sales tools. Preparing for and attending customer meetings; along with representing the sales team across other functions, external partners, and to HQ.
Our ideal candidate has experience leading teams within the healthcare or HR benefits space, securing new business through direct contracts and channel sales, facilitating career development of high-performance sales teams, understanding of national/regional health plan design and aligning with internal stakeholders to develop sound marketing and go-to-market strategies.
Compensation for this role will include a base salary, equity, plus an incentive component tied to team and company performance.
- Execution - Oversee a team responsible for closing enterprise customers; securing contracts with accounts with 3500+ employees; expediting time to value by strategically aligning with appropriate channel partners.
- Forecasting - Deliver precise and accurate sales forecasts to commercial operations and other key stakeholders.
- Strategy - Business planning and development of assigned territory. Design and deliver motivational incentive compensation plans aligned with business objectives
- Marketing Strategy - Build awareness with key decision-makers within enterprises by collaborating with Marketing, Health Plan Sales, and Clinical Affairs to execute regional/state/payer awareness campaigns and employer-related conference execution
- Partner Relationships - Build and nurture meaningful relationships with benefits consultants, health plans, and vendor partners that our clients use or lean on for support when selecting offerings such as Omada.
- Voice of the Customer - provide prospect and client feedback to drive ongoing product innovation; gather field-level competitive intelligence; stay up-to-date on trends impacting payers
You will love this job if you:
- Have a competitive drive
- Possess a team-first mentality
- Are detail oriented
- Have strong communication skills
- Are excellent at relationship development
- Can thrive with ambiguity
- Enjoy executing complex sales strategies
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience leading teams in enterprise, health plan or benefit sales.
- Demonstrated a track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience maintaining ongoing relationships with large, complex clients.
- The ability to close a sale, while having the communication skills, credibility, and authority to handle each client through a sales cycle to contract execution.
- Experience negotiating and structuring incentive compensation plans.
- Experience learning and communicating clinical data and concepts for the purpose of selling and marketing to CMO’s, Medical Directors, C-suite, VP functional owners, and Sales/Account leads.
- Perseverance to drive contracts forward for our unique solution, while often educating the prospect about the requiredcontracting model, claims submission parameters, and Omada’s fit within the landscape of existing health plan programs and resources.
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
- A team-player attitude that will work ardently towards exceeding their own quota and deliver outstanding results. .
- An in-depth knowledge of Salesforce (CRM)