Regional Marketing Director, Enterprise Marketing
The Enterprise Marketing team is responsible for creating awareness and demand for Condé Nast brands, products, and experiences. The Regional Marketing Director, a member of the Enterprise Marketing team, will serve as the regional expert for key categories and marketplace needs. This person will collaborate with the Regional Sales Lead, Category Sales team, Brand Marketing, Sales Operations, and more to develop revenue opportunities. This position will report into the Head of Enterprise Marketing in New York.
* Partner with the regional sales team on top CPG accounts
* Respond to RFPs, create materials for meetings, and build a database of proactive ideas
* Educate the Chicago team on brand initiatives and company-wide opportunities
* Support the regional sales team on key client meetings and agency efforts
* Translate marketplace needs into offerings across all platforms, sponsorships, and agencies
* Articulate the differentiated positioning of Condé Nast’s brands and consumer offerings
* Candidate must have brand marketing, publishing, or digital media experience
* Candidate must have experience responding to agency and client RFPs
* Excellent creative writer with strong presentation skills
* Independently develop creative ideas and articulate opportunities for advertisers
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
* Self-starter who can work independently and within a team setting
* Experience with Keynote preferred, but not required
*Passion for Condé Nast’s brands
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, pleaseapply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.