Position Summary: Strategic sales role for Managed Detection and Response services to mid-market and enterprise level customers
Essential Duties And Responsibilitiesinclude the following. To perform this job successfully, the regional director will be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Hunter role within mid-market and enterprise accounts. Cold calling, leveraging existing relationships, marketingcampaigns and demand generation activities
- Identify and build relationships with Director and Executives
- Leverage internal resources and stakeholders to drive value and form the right deal structure
- Convey the Datashield MDR value proposition to prospective clients
- Manage the entire customer engagement cycle including account strategy, sales cycle, POC process, and contract negotiations
- Manage opportunities within Salesforce
- Create go to market strategy for the region
- Provide both oral and written presentations to potential customers outlining the MDR service
- Negotiate and close all contracts presented to potential customers.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of Cyber security managed services.
- Knowledge of SIEM solutions
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices
- Computer skills with expertise in word processing, preferable Microsoft Office and database applications, and advanced presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills to assist internal and external customers.
- Requires skills in business math, interpersonal relations, judgment, and listening.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret cybersecurity periodicals
- Ability to open new accounts
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to creatively solve complex business issues for customers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle, push, pull or feel; and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration equipment when visiting customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 + years selling security and MSS / SaaS type solutions
- Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent experience with a concentration in management, marketing and sales and five years industry experience.
- Verifiable history of exceeding sales goals and generating leads
- Strong established relationships in territory
- CRM experience, strong MS Office Skills and strong group presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability of opening new accounts
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Applicable state and local licenses as required.
- Must have valid drivers license issued by the state in which they reside and proper automobile registration.
- Proof of insurance for personal automobileliability with limits no lower than the financial responsibility limits