The primary purpose of this role is to provide overall executive oversight and execution accountability for some of Allscripts' largest and most prestigious customers. Specific accountability spans business development / sales, services / implementations and support.
Region Client Advocacy Director
- Vice President
- Consultancy Services
- Project Manager
- Program Director
- Account Management
- Customer Support
- Sales Team Development
- Potential Customers
- 3rd Parties
Purpose of the role:
- Provide overall client advocacy for Allscripts’ largest and most prestigious customers in the Western Region.
- Align with Sales, Professional Services, Support and Development to be an integrated trusted partner critical to clients’ success
- Build and execute structured client engagement models
- Provide direction and leadership to region team
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Accountable for overall client satisfaction
- Team is focal point for appropriate escalation of issues raised by the client. In this escalation capacity, the Director and team will engage any necessary Allscripts teams or individuals necessary to timely address and resolve reported issues.
- Ensure appropriate, regular communication with Client. Manage and improve any and all communication pathways between client and Allscripts needing improvement to attain client and Allscripts’ objectives
- Ensure Allscripts delivers on expected (committed) results for the clients
- Track and lead overall client health metrics
- Collaborate with the sales representatives helping to drive execution or our business development plans for the client(s)
- Identify opportunities for add on sales opportunities
- Proactively communicate Allscripts’ products, services, educational opportunities and strategies in partnership with sales team.
- Have a clear understanding of the terms and conditions of the agreements for clients and ensure that all are executed
- Work with Project and Program Directors to identify and document any changes in the execution of the project including Scope Change Request, Work Orders, or Amendments.
- Identify project risks and escalate issues which may negatively impact Allscripts’ ability to move forward and meet the terms of the agreement.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelors Degreerequired
- Masters Degree a plus
- Strongly prefer 15+ years of healthcare consulting experience (or applicable work experience)
- Minimum of 10 years of healthcareexperience including the implementation of clinical documentation and like technology solutions for physician practices
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare regulatory requirements
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills for audience appropriate delivery (i.e. executive, clinician, project team levels)
- Exemplary communication skills at all levels of the organization from C-level executives to project level resources. Timely, thorough and audience appropriate.
- Ability to manage multiple complex and changing initiatives happening concurrently within the organization.
- Experience in creating and communicating value propositions with sales, clients and delivery teams
- Allscripts Enterprise application and/or implementation experience strongly preferred
- Track record of providing consistently excellent customer service
- Ability to work effectively independently; and within a matrix organization
Requisition ID 2017-11544