REGIONAL DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
New York, NY
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
The Regional Director, Business Development is responsible for developing and growing wireless network infrastructure business with National Carriers. Position will be responsible for managing and growing carrier relationships within a region. Candidate will identify, cultivate, and close new business opportunities with key decision makers in the carrier environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage relationships with wireless carriers and promote various solutions in order to solve customer needs
- Oversee all customer projects and internal teams involved in delivering solutions
- Promote 5G and all wireless solutions including macro towers, in-building networks, small cells, service projects, and new technology pilots
- Ensure new agreements are consistent with company strategy and meet operational and financial criteria
- Identify regional marketing plan and strategic targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships
- Continually assesses customer needs and solve customer requests and problems. Offer solutions that may include additional service offerings and creative and custom solutions
- Provide market/regional feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product/service development ideas
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Works closely with cross functional internal leadership to ensure all projects meet internal and external requirements and specifications
- Ensures the timely accomplishment of all customer requests and changes.
- Report on sales progress and key pursuits
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, with three (3+) years business development experience with top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions
- Wireless Network Experience, especially in wireless infrastructure and large-scale programs preferred
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.