Collaborative role with the sales floor and Account Management team. This position reports to the Digital Sales Manager and is responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and reporting of digitalcampaigns. Based in Minnesota Markets the RDCM is the backstop for all digitalcampaigns in their region.
• Ad Creation: while this role does not personally build banner ads, this person must have an understanding of programmatic ad units and ad design. This person will help the sales team by coordinating ad creation with our art team and make sure that the creative matches the campaign.
• Campaign Build: Works closely with Account Managers, Buyers and Sales team to ensure campaigns are set up properly within Appnexus (DSP). Provides guidance and manages the completion of open items prior to campaign launch
• Campaign Optimization & Reporting: Uses the reported metrics as well as Google Analytics and other resources to produce a client facing ‘story’ that explains campaign performance. You will also provide suggestions for campaign optimizations based on this data and act as a resource to Account Executives in your region
• Support: Monitors campaign life cycle and updates sales team as campaigns approach renewal/expiration/launch.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Exceptional Communicator
• Adept in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with demand side platforms (DSP), DFP, vCreative, Google Analytics or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• 3+ years’ experience in digital advertising
• 3+ years’ experience
• 4-year college degree or comparable work experience