What you'll do:
Lead generate and prospect for new regional master franchise candidates. Responsible for interviewing, training and processing applications for all regional candidates and awarding master franchise agreements to qualified candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through extensive, strategic lead generation, grow and maintain the KWW contact database and pipeline system for new region candidates, systematically adding and reaching out to contacts and providing consistent updates to KWW leadership.
- Conduct the KW hiring process for more than 200 candidates per year, including hosting all regional candidates, conducting all behavioral assessments, facilitating in-depth interviews, group interviews, reference checks and background checks.
- Teach and train all regional candidates on the models and systems for launching and growing a successful KW Worldwide region.
- Lead the license agreement negotiation process and execution of license agreement in collaboration with KWW corporate counsel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 or more years of experience.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Master's degree.
- 5 or more years of Account Management experience.
- International experience.