Chronos Solutions is a national technology-enabled real estate financial services provider delivering complete, end-to-end, elite mortgage and real estate services that span the entire mortgage and real estate lifecycles. Chronos offers customized transactional and business process management services to private sector and government clients, including Federal agencies, top-ranking national and regional lenders, leading mortgage services, real estate investment firms, and more.
We are seeking account executives with proven sales records to grow our credit business throughout the US. We have openings throughout the country and in most major markets. This is a remote position that can work from any location in the US.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent relationship management and account management skills by demonstrating a prior history of meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals. General knowledge of all phases of sales management including forecasting, client relations, problem solving, employee relations, administration, telemarketing, prospecting and marketing are a must. Individuals should have knowledge of the credit reporting industry, with a mortgage background a plus. Individuals with existing relationships with decision makers in banks, credit unions, and mortgage lending institutions are preferred. Commission structure is highly competitive.
We offer associates the chance to change an industry....and change the world. Do you want to be part of a culture where respect, integrity and collaboration define the way we do business?
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Oversee the development and execution of strategies for prospecting new business opportunities, generating leads, driving sales, and increasing revenue through the residential credit sales marketplace.
- Build and maintain relationships with financial institutions
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations for meetings, conferences, and webinars with financial institutions
- Maintain understanding of all aspects of the credit process, including marketing, legal, IT, and client management
- Work closely with Marketing department to acquire target audience data and create effective marketing materials to maximize effectiveness of presentations
- Educate and provided support to clients regarding the credit reporting process
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferred
- 2Years experience working in the Credit & Verification Industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Travel is required (25% or greater) to support various opportunities
- Ability to establish clear goals for managing the assigned sales territory along with logical strategies for exceeding those goals.
- Knowledge of consultative sales strategies demonstrating effective questioning techniques, acquisition of new information, and insight into problems/needs of the client to generate viable solutions
- Ability to work without close supervision especially when encountering new accounts and situations
- Ability to take personal action to pursue goals when unexpected change or significant obstacles are encountered
Chronos Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. Chronos Solutions encourages and supports workplace diversity.
Chronos Solutions offers competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) plan.