- Oversees credit approval, administration, and review activities for a business line or geographic region.
- Establishes, implements and manages administrative and review systems and procedures to protect the quality and profitability of the loan portfolio.
- Manages credit structuring and negotiation strategy discussions with officer/business unit.
- Analyzes, underwrites and approves/disapproves credit request exceeding line/regional approval limits.
- Identifies potential problem credits and works with loan workout specialist to restructure credits and/or minimize risk for loss.
- Advises staff, officers and/or business units on the company's overall lending policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or economics
- 10+ years of experience C&I portfolio management or credit administration
- Ability to resolve issues and drive performance
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Interact professionally and effectively with clients, business partners, and peers at all levels
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical ability