Western Regional Corporate Account Manager in Healthcare (R-CAM) will:
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed market segment penetration, sales volume, and profitability goals for their assigned region
- Spend the majority of their field time identifying, developing and capitalizing on significant Integrated Health Networks (IHN’s), Independent Delivery Networks (IDN), Collaborative, Regional GPOs and/or major healthcare facilities opportunities. These end users are typically characterized as centrally controlled, multi-location and high volume customers which establish pricing contracts or use GPO contracts to service all of their locations.
- Interact and work in close concert with the local sales teams, Roswell based Market Segment Managers, National Account Managers and B2B Distribution channels of Janitorial Supply, Office Products and MedSurg
- Regularly attend regional market segment meetings and focus group discussions with their peers and business team members to review current and develop proposed market segment strategies that will ensure segment and sector business goals are realistic, attainable, clearly communicated and implemented consistently
- Report directly to the regional Director of Sales for the specific KCP region assigned to, while maintaining a dotted report to line and very high level of collaboration with the National Account Healthcare Team Leader.
- Work closely with the field sales organization on building their capability in healthcare, and win the mindshare of local and regional sales management and distribution sales representatives to promote healthcare
- Direct Management of Top IHN/IDNs and Top Regional GPOs in your region and the negotiation and implementation of corporate account programs at all levels of healthcare
- Develop, implement and monitor plans and programs to achieve National, segment and Regional objectives.
- Implement national and regional corporate account programs and manage major contract price negotiations and contract management in target accounts.
- Provide timely feedback on objectives, projects, workload, budgets, or other issues that could affect objectives.
- Be an active and highly effective member of the Regional Leadership team in developing and implementing programs and strategies to meet Regional objectives.
- Coordinate with National Accounts Healthcare Team Leader, National Account Managers (GPO), Regional Director of Sales and District Managers to execute your plans for identifying and converting healthcare business in the Region.
- Actively participate in Regional sales meetings to ensure Corporate Account sales plans are communicated, understood and achieved. Regularly communicate on the status of plans and programs, competitive activity, deviations and issues that could affect objectives.
- Actively support the development of Regional team members by mentoring new team members and by sharing market segment and KCP knowledge and experience.
- Lead regular planning and strategy meetings with customers to ensure alignment and monitor/review progress against strategic initiatives. These reviews may include KCP Leadership and Strategic Customer Leadership teams where appropriate.
- Establish and maintain highly effective business partnerships with all channels of distribution.
- Establish joint target accounts and strategies to accelerate account growth. Ensure Kimberly-Clark national account agreements are clearly communicated and effectively implemented at all locations.
- Establish, maintain, audit and review corporate and national purchasing programs for end users at the corporate headquarters level to improve penetration of these accounts at the local user level with the goal being 100% compliance.
- Keep current on market segment trends and issues by representing Kimberly-Clark at trade shows and by gaining membership to related segment associations and actively participating at their functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of B2B experience in Sales and Leadership and/or Business Development
- 3+ years of in-depth healthcare experience in distribution, sales of complex product categories (Acute or non-acute) or GPOs
- Proven experience interfacing with multifunctional teams on specific tactical initiatives
- Proven experience managing and influencing executive level relationships (internal and external)
- Proven examples of data driven analytical skills
- Knowledge and working experience in the B2B sales environment
- Evidence of continued personal and professional growth and development
- Distribution and Sales customer experience required with a proven track record for driving growth
- Experience managing sales budget and promotional expenses to contribute to profitable objectives and investments
- Experience as liaison between customer contacts, team counterparts and internal support team members to foster culture of growth, accountability and collaboration
- Clean driving record
- Credentialed for Healthcare Sales Calls (Vendormate, Medcomm etc)
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of healthcare and B2B Distribution channels of Janitorial Supply, Office Products and MedSurg
- Demonstrated success in the sale of multiple product categories into the healthcare market.
- 3 + years of documented sales success and experience in healthcare
- Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of Sales Force
- Extensive regional and occasional national travel up to 75% of the time is required by car and airplane