5 - 7 years experience • Automotive
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of filters and filtration solutions and is proud to support the automotive and heavy equipment industries in more than 70 countries worldwide.
The Company is currently seeking Regional Controller for the Americas for its Troy location. The Regional Controller will check and monitor KPIs for the Americas - Canada, US, Mexico, and Brazil - and act as a Business Partner to the COO Americas and Group Controlling Director.
- To support the regional COO and Line Managers during the Budget/Forecasting Process
- To calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to line Managers and to the Group
- To set up KPIs and Operating metrics in order to monitor Americas performance
- To ensure timely submission, accuracy, consistency and integrity of data, monitoring a proper usage of the new ERP system
- To provide financial analysis as needed, in particular for Product/Channel/Market profitability and contract negotiations.
- To prepare financial forecasts for new business opportunities
- To work in coordination with regional COO in developing regional strategy, by providing financial scenarios analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or similar
- 5+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in a multi-national environment is an asset
- Detailed and accurate
- Customer and quality orientation
- Goal target oriented
- Business driven
- Highly organized and able to cope with multiple responsibilities
- Functional expertise
- Automotive industry experience
- ERP/Business Intelligence (JDE as a plus)
- MS Office with advanced-level proficiency in Excel