Partner with Regional Director of Advice & Financial Planning in the Designated Region to drive Financial Planning and Advice Implementation Growth (Financial Plans, Financial Planning Fees, Product Penetration)
Make proactive daily phone calls within your designated region to develop, maintain, and deepen relationships with new and existing Financial Advisors, Financial Planners, Financial Planning Directors and Support Staff
Implement Sales Processes, and Training and Implementation (Practice Management) Programs for Financial Planning and Advice
- Overall understanding and ability to communicate MassMutual’s Financial Planning Process, Strategic Vision and Philosophy
- Partner with Regional Director of Advice & Financial Planning to develop a business plan, manage designated region, and drive to regional goals and objectives:
- Increase client retention
- Grow product implementation rates and productivity
- Increase Financial Planning renewals
- Increase client acquisition rates
- Increase referral rates
- Facilitate virtual training, roles plays and coaching sessions:
- Demonstrate all aspects of the planning process
- Demonstrate the digital experience and how to use with the clients
- Practice Management - This individual should have strong practice management knowledge specific to financial planning including:
- Building a long-term, fee-based financial planning practice
- Client Service Model processes to drive and deepen relationships
- Methods for practice growth through efficiencies (i.e. service meeting – prep, conduct, follow up)
- Supports field with both non-fee and fee-based planning
- Align key resources for execution, including Product Partners, and other Financial Planning Resources (i.e. Case Consulting Unit).
- Experience influencing advisors through both long term relationship building, and short term analysis work
- Experience with data gathering, case analysis and strategy implementation, as well as how to implement ongoing planning through a service model
- Work directly with Advisors within your designated region to implement Financial Planning in their practice
- Proactive follow-up and activities after key firm meetings and events.
- Become proficient with MassMutual approved planning software and effectively utilize SalesForce and other identified systems/platforms.
- Knowledge of Products & Services—This individual should have an in depth knowledge of the following Products & Services, and must have experience selling or implementing them:
- Insurance: Disability, Life, and Long Term Care Insurance
- Fee based investment management
- Trust Services
- Consistently delivers – keeps promises, produces accurate results on time.
- Demonstrated communication skills (email, written memos, telephone, voicemail, etc).
- Responds to inbound phone requests from the field and support staff.
- Provides backup to the other members of the team when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 yrs.+ relevant experience as an Internal Wholesaler in Financial Services
- Series 6 or 7 required. Series 63, 65 or 66 preferred (or willingness to obtain in first year)
- Advanced Education/Industry designations (i.e. CFP, CLU, CHFC) or in pursuit of a plus
- Travel: 0 – 15% within designated territory
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future