$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
* Ability to multi-task and deliver all projects, on time, with high quality, and within budget. Provide senior managers with schedule and cost updates on a regular basis.
* Assist with due diligence efforts during the land acquisition stage; site investigation, constructability, preliminary estimates.
* Create site specific schedules and key milestone dates.
* Civil Engineer selection, coordinate all items necessary to obtain site plan approval and required permits for site development.
* Provide oversight and management of Architect; confirm accuracy of plans and specifications, local building requirements, meet permit submittal and review timelines and obtain all building permits necessary for construction.
* General Contractors: Qualify GC's, issue RFP, manage RFI's, review bids & schedules for accuracy, provide GC recommendation, and assist with GC contract, safety and insurance requirements.
* Oversee procurement and delivery of owner furnished FF&E and OSE items.
* Conduct regular site visits for punch walks, quality checks, draw request, inspections, and key milestone dates.
* Review and negotiate requests for change and provide recommendations for approval.
* Manage project documents compilation, complete project closeout process and help conduct transition of building over to ESA Operations team upon completion and Certificate of Occupancy.
* Provide assistance with developing and refining work flow processes, reporting methods & systems, document management, training, standards, and specifications & guidelines.
* 3rd party vendors: Clarify SOW, obtain cost proposals and issue contracts, provide schedule and coordination with GC as needed. Signage, specialty installers, low voltage and data service agents.
* Collaborate with other internal ESA departments as needed. Act as liaison to provide internal project information to internal and external contacts as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
* The incumbent must be knowledgeable about stick frame construction as well other alternative methods applicable for a 3-7 story building construction.
* Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and self-manage.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to travel 25-65%. Travel is necessitated by the requirement to insure all schedules and quality expectations are delivered.
* Overnight multi-stop travel should be expected depending on location and reason for travel.
* Will be required to visit sites under construction and perform work outside as well as in a partially completed buildings.
* Ability to work long hours as required for project success.
* Candidate will be Home based and must poses the ability to work effectively from home with visits to Charlotte, NC - ESA Corporate Headquarters as required.
* Ten to fifteen years of experience primarily in new build construction with expert understanding of both the Design-Bid-Build and the Design/Build delivery models.
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Building Construction science or related field.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineers, Architecture, and Business will also be considered if they have received additional training and have demonstrated experience of 15 years in the new build construction field.
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of construction related documents, contracts, and any other related communication tools.
* Advanced knowledge and experience using Excel, Word, Access, MS Project, and other related programs.
* Experience with project manager software (Constructware, P6, Timberline, etc.)
* Demonstrated knowledge of FF&E / OS&E strongly preferred.
* Experience in project accounting or general accounting principles preferred.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14