The purpose of this position is to retain and generate revenue through management of a sales team selling to small, medium and large commercial accounts. Responsible for the implementation of programs and strategies developed by the department that will maximize market and product penetration commercial accounts. Person needs to have good communication skills with the ability to interact with community, municipal, corporate leaders, sales staff, and other functional groups in the company.
- Supervise department requirements and all human resource aspect of the Commercial Account Executives.
- Main objective is to maximize new Monthly Recurring Revenue from commercial accounts and retain existing customers through development and direction of sales force and sales engineer.
- Assist in the continued development and refinement of Commercial account management; the main goal being to establish ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts in order to maintain and maximize revenue.
- Assist sales people in the preparation of proposals and negotiate senior management representatives.
- Work in close collaboration with the marketing group to generate and retain voice, video, and data services. Work in close collaboration with the construction group to coordinate work at newly built properties.
- Report weekly and monthly progress of department.
- Assist in forecast account and customer goals and objectives.
- Maintain excellent rapport with corporate and community leaders.
- Keep abreast of telephony requirements, services, competitive responses and capabilities.
- Keep Suddenlink construction and operations informed of plant and network requirements.
- Provide vital data, customer network needs, and other account demographic information to the Suddenlink related departments.
- Assist in forecasting and maintaining department budget.
- Work in a safe positive manner.
- Represent Suddenlink Communications with a positive image in all applications of job requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field or commensurate experience.
- Minimum four (4) years cable or telephony experience.
- Strong familiarity with PCs and spreadsheet, database and word processing software.
- Experience in Apartment/Condo Marketing, Product Management/Development and Account Management.