With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We're currently looking for a Regional CMM & Marketing Manager to join our team at in Bellevue, Washington.
This role will be responsible for:
- Leads the incorporation of regionalized market and model information to assess customers, markets, competition and campaign effectiveness within an assigned region.
- Collects and maintains regional knowledge of key competitors' marketing strategies to plan and react effectively to pricing, product, promotion and placement of Nissan vehicles.
- Investigates national CMM and MI studies to define and formulate improved marketing and sales action plans to recommend the expenditure of regional resources in the most prudent and effective manner.
- Monitors adoption and effectiveness of recommendations to demonstrate effectiveness.
- Identifies untapped sales opportunities by profiling, predicting and explaining sales and consumer behavior.
- Also responds to specific national and regional one-time information and analysis needs as requested.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Identifies cause and effect relationships between marketing actions and financial and sales volume outcomes. Works with Regional Sales Operations Manager to evaluate sales progress and identify markets where most effective future use of resources will result. Coordinates with Regional Customer Experience Manager to correlate internal and JD Power CS information with sales results and prioritize improvement to advance future sales. Proposes better model and option mixes to better meet customer demands and financial markets.
- Maintains regional knowledge of competitor's marketing strategies and resource utilization to maintain and respond to competitor's challenges. Track competitor's advertisement, public relations and internet messaging. Provide routine reports that analyze customers and competition. Leverage and coordinate with national Market Intelligence information as available.
- Maintains close coordination with national CMM and Market Intelligence departments to investigate national study findings at the regional and local levels to better define observations and explain sales results. Proposes corrective actions and messaging needed to capture sales in currently and newly identified markets. Proposes action plans and evaluates their success upon adoption.
- Studies existing research and information to analyze regional competition, understand consumer needs, determine brand perceptions and evaluate market penetration by utilizing syndicated data: Gfk, media info, SV, JDPA.
- Segments markets and targets potential customers demand to profile and correlate actions with results. Identifies and defines new market segments understanding their behavior and product desires to better formulate marketing strategy to capture sales. Consider age, gender, ethnicity and other factors that may correlate with behaviors and perceptions. Incorporate findings into advertising, promotions and other marketing avenues.
- A bachelor's degree in a related discipline plus at least 6-10 years of progressive professional level experience in marketing and sales within a large corporation. Experience must include at least 2 years within the market research and intelligence field within the automotive industry. Previous experience analyzing economic data to support business needs preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assemble and evaluate key market information using multiple market databases, subscriptions, and vendor sources including mTab, Polk Insight, PIN explorer, and TNS/Kantar Ad Strategy.
- Ability to plan and execute successful marketing analysis projects resulting in effective recommendations and impact on sales. Strong analytical, interpretive, and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate others' studies and analysis explaining gaps and providing key recommendations to drive immediate sales. Ability to communicate ideas, analysis and recommendations in a simple, accurate and effective manner in writing and verbally. Ability to present ideas and analysis in an effective manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications for spreadsheets, presentations and word processing and ability to mold data into finished presentations. Prefer experience with statistical data analysis and software.
- Proven ability to read and understand financial statements and other key operating reports and apply to strategies to improve sales. Demonstrated ability to prioritize own schedules and organize work projects effectively with minimal daily supervision. Solicits and incorporates work of others for final recommendations.
- Ability to understand the complexities of situations and solicit assistance from others as needed. Demonstrated ability to influence the actions of others by building credibility through market knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications, honesty, and demonstrated follow-up on promises.
- Results driven even in the face of resistance or setbacks. Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Attentive to others opinions and perspectives.