Regional Cloud Sales Director - Midwest
***All candidate and resume submissions will be held in strictest confidence. No name or resume will ever leave our offices without prior candidatequalification and authorization to represent.
Direct Cloud (SaaS) Sales Opportunity encompassing a three to eleven state region remotely based in the Midwest. Preference given to those currently residing in St. Louis or within MO, WI, MI, OH, MN, IA, ND, SD, IN, IL. Must know and have a strong track record of selling SaaS, CCaaS, UCaaS contracts MRR, TCV with a healthy rolodex. This is a single position which could be located in any of the above or close proximity of the eleven state region. Knowledge of RingCentral, Genesys, ININ, Aspect, SFDC, and related SW experiencepreferred.
This Senior Enterprise Sales position creates, identifies and closes sales within North and Central America or set of named accounts. The Sales Directors primary responsibility is to acquire new customers and drive revenue. A successful Sales Director is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time, to and within Mid to Large Enterprise Accounts.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. Short sales cycle with ability to move on to close additional Cloud CCaaS business, Strong and well established support from both management and engineering sales support.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Develop business plan and present the business plan during quarterly review sessions
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal forecasting system (SFDC)
- Self-generate leads from a personal rolodex, referral partners, and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention throughout the Implementation and Support experience
Requirements A proven professional and ambitious sales hunter and closer exceeding established revenue quota's.
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- Strong preference for Contact Center Software Sales in the less than 1, seat space
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level - CMO is a plus
Our client provides cloud contact center software solutions to inbound, outbound, blended, and multichannel call centers worldwide. The company offers Virtual Contact Center, a platform for contact centers that enables technologies, such as automatic call distribution, computer telephony integration, and interactive voice response, as well as predictive, progressive, power, and preview dialers. It also provides contact center management application, application integration, marketing and sale, customer service, and outsourcing solutions; and contact center services, including professional, customer support, and training services.
The company was founded in 2001. Revenues have increased yearly from $10M in 2009 to $200M in 2017, 2016 Net income grew 54% over 2015 income, with 34 consecutive quarterly revenue increases; 800+ employees; Worldwide Sales on all major continents; IPO Nasdaq Public Company. $1BN+ Market Valuation.
Contact Center Client is the CCaaS Gartner Leader Three Years in a Row. Our client led the cloud revolution in contact centers. Rapidly gaining momentum as contact centers began to understand the potential of the Internet and started looking for alternatives to traditional, premise-based solutions. Our client has been leading the cloud charge ever since with projected revenue growth of 20% to 30% in 2018.