Our Regional Clinical Director of Operations partners with the doctors and the field team in their assigned regions to optimize oral clinical care delivered to our patients. As a growing organization with a truly amazing culture, our commitment to the development of our teams provides opportunities for a rewarding career path.
- Partner with Regional Director of Operations to conduct site visits that assess dental practices for optimizing patient care, following comp care guidelines, and increasing clinical production.
- Conducts clinical chart audits, time motion studies, and clinical observation to ensure guidelines are followed, and documentation is in order.
- Collaboratively establishes patient care and production goals by actively coaching and guiding team members.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high performance teams through training, coaching, and accountability.
- Responsible for working with Regional Director of Operations to achieve benchmark KPI’s and P&L Performance.
- Conducts regional field team meeting with field teams including: CPR trainings, Study Clubs, and Clinical CE Events
- Implement clinical policies, procedures, and dental service standards in conjunction with management.
- Assist managers with various research and/or special projects related to clinical systems/process.
- Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene
- Minimum of three (3) years of Multi-Office Supervisory or Management experiencepreferred
- CPR Certified
- Knowledge of dental software and Microsoft Office products with the ability to learn new programs
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishing positive relationships
- Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Full Time Associates Enjoy Up to 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance